Monday, June 6, 2011

Date Night with the Girls!!!





So Labor Day weekend I went out for a date night with the girls and had lots of fun. My sister and friend were in the area so I went to go hang out and have some much needed fun. We went to a cool reggae club in Washington D.C. called Patty's Boom Boom Room. The music and the crowd were great a definite recommend. On Sunday everyone wanted to go out to another club and I had only brought a one club outfit cuz I had planned to go home. Of course I allowed myself to persueded into staying out another night but was faced with the dilemma of what to wear. At first I thought just wash and re-wear the dress from the night before cuz I didnt have the time (or the budget really to buy some thing new). So came up with an idea. We were all staying at a family friends house so I asked if he had any old pair of pants that he was no longer using so that I could make some shorts to go out in. lucky he did and the fit just right in the waist! So I cut them washed and wore them along with a shirt I had purchased earlier in the day from the thrift store! I came out well dont u think !

No comments:

Post a Comment